- How do I enroll for NSBmobile Deposit?
- You must first be signed up for The Napoleon State Bank’s Online Banking program and download the NSBmobile App to your device.
- Once in the app, click on the menu button, select Mobile Deposit, follow the prompts. After entering the information, you will receive an email to let you know that you are enrolled and are able to deposit checks via the app.
- Is this a free service?
- Yes, this service is FREE, along with the NSBmobile app, and Online Banking.
- After you have received your email regarding enrollment, you will click on the menu button, select Mobile Deposit, endorse the check with your signature and “Mobile Deposit Only”, take a picture of your check to be deposited (front & back), and click submit.
- You will receive confirmation that your check has been submitted. It will be up to you to verify your deposit was placed in your account.
- Is there a limit to the number of checks or dollar amount I can deposit?
Yes, there is a limit of (50) fifty deposits per month, not to exceed $7000, and a daily limit of (10) ten deposits with a combined amount not to exceed $1000. If your needs will be greater than this, exceptions can be made in some cases. Please call Customer Service at 812-852-4002 for further assistance.
- When will my check be deposited?
Deposits made prior to 3:00 p.m. (EST) on a business day will generally be available the same day and subject to the Funds Availability disclosure provided during account opening. Deposits made after 3:00 p.m. (EST) will be available the next business day. Saturday, Sunday and Federal Holidays are not considered “business days”.
- How will I know my check was deposited?
It will be up to you to verify that the check was deposited into the correct account. This can be done by checking your balance online, through the NSBmobile app, Voice Access, or by calling the bank directly. Please notify our EDP Processing Dept. at 812-852-1600 if your check was not deposited within 3-4 days.
- What do I do with the check once I have deposited it through the app?
We recommend that you prominently mark the items as “Electronically Presented”, “VOID” or otherwise, and verify that it was deposited into the correct account. You should keep the check for at least 30 calendar days from the date of the deposit. After 30 days you should destroy the check.