Posted on 5/11/2012
Attention: All Cardholders
The bank has added a Fraud Detection service on our card system. This service is to provide you more security and reduce the risk of fraud. If any unusual activity is discovered on your card(s), the Fraud Detection Center will call you.
If you receive a call, an automated voice will state the following:
- This is the Fraud Detection Center, we noticed recent unusual activity
- It will state your Name and The Napoleon State Bank. You will need to Press 1 if correct or 2 if incorrect
- You will be asked to enter your five digit Mailing Zip Code for identification
- It will then state your Account Number, and the Date, Amount, and Place of the charge
- It will then ask if you authorized this charge. You will need to Press 1 if you authorized or 2 if you did not authorize
The Fraud Detection Center may leave a message if they cannot get in contact with you. The message will contain a call back number and a six digit Personal Message Code. It is important to call the Fraud Detection Center back for no interruption in using your card. The Fraud Detection Center call back number is 866.750.9107
If you are going to be out of the state or country, let a bank representative know. We can enter the dates you will be gone. This will ensure minimal interruption with card transactions while you are out of town.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 812.852.4002.