Mortgage Processor I in Westridge
- Post Date
- November 17, 2020
- Hours per Week
Files, verifies, compiles, and types application information for consumer, mortgage, and commercial loans by performing the following duties. Support all lenders, lead processors, and general customer service needs in branch and loan area as directed.
For a full job description, please email Natasha at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Desire two years banking/related job experience; or minimum one year banking and/or training (desire teller background); or equivalent combination of education and experience; or one year certificate from college or technical school.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be proficient using a computer in a Microsoft Windows operating system environment and various other Graphical User Interfaces. In addition, must possess skills utilizing office automation tools like Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Internet Explorer.
- The position will require document image retrieval and scanning software experience.
- Individual must be proficient with core banking software or other bank applications that the role requires.
- Microsoft certifications desired
- Notary required