Compliance Specialist in Napoleon
- Post Date
- November 17, 2020
- Hours per Week
Recommends, develops and implements the Bank’s overall compliance program, including goals, policies, and plans. Once developed, manages and directs the Bank’s compliance program to ensure and verify compliance with all regulatory guidelines and policies. Trains employees on compliance-related materials, compliance operating policies, procedures and control systems and procedures. Will serve as a liaison with the Bank’s independent auditors.
For a full job description, please email Natasha at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Desire a Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Specialized compliance training and/or certification is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years of experience required.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should possess strong (advanced) working knowledge of Microsoft Word 2003 or higher; Microsoft Excel 2003 or higher; Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher; Outlook Express or Outlook internet software; proficient knowledge of all Bank internal software systems required for position.
- Microsoft Word and Excel Specialist Certificate desired.
- Position requires individual to consistently attend trainings to keep up on new regulations and trends in financial institutions.