ACH/Accounting Clerk in Napoleon
- Post Date
- November 17, 2020
- Hours per Week
Responsible to rotate basic daily duties in ACH/GL/Payables/Wires and accounting needs with Executive Secretary/Head Accounting Clerk & ACH Coordinator. Responsible to reconcile accounts within the department and other bank departments as directed.
For a full job description, please email Natasha at email@example.com.
- Desire minimum Associates Degree in related job functions; and/or minimum three years banking or related job experience; or equivalent combination of education and banking/related job experience.
- Current Excel software certification/training.
- Individual will be expected to attain Accredited ACH Professional Certification (AAP) as determined by HR Officer/leaders.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be proficient using bank’s current Windows operating system environment and Graphical User Interface navigation.
- In addition, must possess strong skills utilizing office automation tools like Microsoft Excel (advanced user level/formulas); Microsoft Word; Internet Explorer at the level provided by bank.
- Other systems related to the ACH/Payables/GL/FED/Director/Cash Management job functions.
- Advanced proficiency with NSB software/applications that support the position/work team.
- Current Excel software certification/training. Individual will be expected to attain Accredited ACH Professional Certification (AAP) as determined by HR Officer/leaders.